Saturday, March 8, 2014

Dreadball ... to back or not to back ...





So I tend to be pretty excessive when I go in on a Kickstarter.  I'm in at the Frenzy level of Dreadball.  I ended up opting not to go in on either Slaughterball or Guildball.  Both were fine looking games, I'm just more into mantic's stuff than either of those projects.  Though I really do for sure hope Slaugherball funds, it is a four player BB clone, which sounds way more appealing for my gaming group than a two player.

Anyway so the plan is to use this stuff to jump into Dreadball at some point, probably 2015.  I keep questioning my excessiveness though on this one, wondering if I can ever get this off the ground in the gaming group.  We'll see I guess and I still have a week to decide.  I could scale down my buy in, but it seems a good enough deal that if I'm going in at all I might as well go in at the Frenzy level. 

I'm pretty excited about the kickstarter itself, it is just dripping with awesome stuff.  I just worry about my own ability to get the group into this at some point ...